1) Data Controller
Studio Transit S.R.L. – Via del Commercio, 12 00154 Rome. Italy – VAT number 07482551004
Owner contact email: email@example.com
- Account means a unique account created to allow the User to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Studio Transit S.R.L.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Italy
- Device means any device capable of accessing the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third party social media service refers to any website or social networking website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to the page).
- The website refers to Studio Transit S.R.L. accessible from https://www.studiotransit.com
- Means the individual who accesses or uses the Service, or the company, or other legal person on behalf of which such individual accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
3) Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected:
Personal Data processed: Usage data, for the following purposes: Tracking Tool, using the following services:
– Tag Management: Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
– Advertising: GRAPHINIUM and Query Click
– Statistics: Google Analytics
– Content and functionality performance tests (A / B testing)
Google Optimize 360 and Google Optimize
– Display of content from external platforms
Google Fonts, Font Awesome, Video Vimeo and YouTube Video Widget
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of the user’s device (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service visited, time and date. of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
4) Information from third party social media services
The Company allows the User to access the following third-party social media services:
- Youtube channel
5) Tracking and cookie technologies
- Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash Cookies, read “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Some sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited such pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular section and verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session cookie
Administered by: Noi
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Noi
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Noi
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
6) Use of the user’s personal data
The Company may use Personal Data (Cookies) for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking the use of our Service.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
7) Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally required to retain this data.
8) Transfer of your personal data
Your data, including Personal Data, are processed at the Company’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
9) Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protection against legal liability
10) User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
12) Contact us
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 31, 2022